Before you click to check that 11 Graham Place is available at the time you would like, please note the following (it will make things easier for you):
- When you click to look or book, you will be redirected to ‘freetobook’ website where we manage 11 Graham Place bookings. When on this website, try to remember to use their ‘back’ button if you need to move back a page or two – if you use ‘back’ on your browser you will have to type in information again. Tedious.
- Look at the rates below before you click. Note, rates shown are just for 2017. The booking website will give you rates, but not on each page; so better to check them now and remember them as you book.
- Once you have finished looking or booking, you will be returned to this website.
- We can only accept payment by BACS (paperless direct payment into our account), either at a bank or through on-line digital banking. All payments must be in British pounds.
- Main thing is, get your booking into the calendar to secure your preferred time, and we will call you to sort out payment of your deposit.
- If things on the Wibbly Wobbly Web are not working for you, contact us and we will try to get your booking sorted out.
£640 per week October 2017
£590 per week November – Dec (except Christmas and New Year) 2017
£690 per week Christmas and New Year 2017/18
£620 per week January- March 2018
£670 per week April – May 2018
£720 per week June – September 2018
£670 per week October 2018
£620 per week November- Dec 2018 (except Christmas and New Year 2018/19)
£720 per week Christmas and New Year 2018/19
Terms and Conditions
The small print – OK, its the same font as the rest of the site but it still counts as the small print…
- By making a booking, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- A deposit of 25% of the total booking price is payable when the booking is made. Your booking will remain provisional until we have the deposit; if we do not have the deposit within 10 days of the initial booking we will consider the booking withdrawn.
- The balance is due 4 weeks (28 days) prior to the arrival date. Failure to pay the balance when it is due will be considered to be a cancellation unless we have agreed otherwise. If you book your holiday to start within 28 days then the entire booking price is due right away.
- Cancellations must be received in writing, either by letter or e-mail. In the event of a cancellation more than 28 days prior to entry date, you will lose your deposit. In the case of cancellation after full payment is received, we will attempt to re-let the house. If this is successful, we will return 50% of your total payment. Otherwise the full sum will be forfeit.
We advise you to consider holiday insurance; but please contact us as soon as possible if something crops up unexpectedly.
- In the event that the house becomes unsuitable for let prior to your holiday (for example, if the central heating broke down), we will contact you as quickly as we can to discuss options. You will be entitled to a full refund in these circumstances; however, we will not be liable for any additional compensation.
- The house is available from 4pm on the first Saturday of the let, to 10am on the last Saturday of the let. This allows for changeover housekeeping. For stays of 2 weeks or more, please let us know in advance if you would like a change of linen mid stay.
- No pets and no smoking in any part of the accommodation.
- Unlimited Wifi is available free of charge.
- There is also a landline phone in the house which is currently available free of charge. This is dependent on guests using this facility fairly. The phone is on a Talk Talk package that includes calls to landlines and UK mobiles at any time, so you can use this facility freely. The phone is set up to block outgoing calls to premium numbers, and International numbers. It will also block incoming calls where the number is withheld (to block nuisance calls) so if you are expecting someone to call you might want to tell them not to withhold their number. Calls become chargeable after 60 mins so if you need a long chat, hang up before the hour is up and redial. We reserve the right to bill you for call charges that exceed £5 per week. Note that mobile phone signals are pretty weak/variable in this part of Stromness, you should not count on always being able to use a mobile in the house.
- Electricity, central heating, gas and fuel for the multifuel stove are all included in the price.
- The house is let for up to 4 people, for exclusive use as a holiday house. We reserve the right to terminate your stay if we believe that you or members of your party are causing a nuisance or are not treating the property with respect, or if we receive any complaints regarding your behaviour.
- For the benefit of the next guests, please report any breakages, loss or damage that occurs during your stay. We don’t charge for damage that occurs as a result of normal use, but we will pursue payment for expenses resulting from reckless or deliberate misuse.
- We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services e.g. electricity, water etc. but will endeavour to ensure resumption of services as quickly as possible.
- In the event of failure of any of the appliances or fittings in the house during your stay, we will likewise endeavour to rectify the situation as quickly as possible after notification. We reserve the right to access the premises during the period of the booking, for ourselves or our representatives. We will make arrangements with you to try to minimise any inconvenience caused by any such visit.
- We reserve the right to alter features and facilities available at the property, without notice.
- Any infringement of these terms and conditions may result in an immediate requirement to vacate the premises, with no refund.
We want you to have a great holiday in the Heart of Stromness; these terms and conditions are meant to keep things as clear and straightforward as possible to ensure that happens.